William (Uncle Bill) Anatooskin's Note:
A delightful cherry cheesecake that is easy to make. Not sure where I found a recipe similar to this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 21 fluid ounces canned cherry pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups non-dairy whipped topping
- 3 tablespoons Grape-nuts cereal
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- 2Crush SnackWells cinnamon snacks and add to a mixing bowl.
- 3Add sugar and mix well.
- 4Add butter and using a pastry blender or a fork, blend butter until incorporated with the snacks.
- 5Prepare a 9" x 13" oven-proof casserole dish by spraying with a vegetable spray or rub inside with some butter to coat.
- 6Press the crushed mixture onto the bottom of the casserole dish.
- 7In a large mixing bowl, add cream cheese, sugar, eggs, lemon juice, vanilla extract and flour and using an electric mixer, beat until smooth.
- 8Pour mixture over the cracker base crust.
- 9Bake in preheated 350 F oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- 10To test for doneness, insert a knife or large toothpick in center and if it comes out clean, then the filling is set and cooked.
- 11Remove from oven and let cool.
- 12Spread cherry pie filling over top.
- 13Spread whipped topping over cherries.
- 14Sprinkle Grape-Nuts cereal on top.
- 15Chill for 1/2 hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Cheesecake Delight
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.5
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 66.2 mg
- Sodium 115.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Snackwell's cinnamon snacks