Recipe by dicentra
from nwcherries.com - serve over chocolate pound cake, vanilla ice cream, grilled chicken?
- 2 cups frozen sweet northwest cherries
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons red wine
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove stems from cherries. Combine cherries, orange juice, wine, sugar, and peel; cover and bring to a boil.
- Snip cherries with scissors and remove pits with a fork.
- Combine water and cornstarch; stir into cherry mixture. Cook and stir until thickened.