Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is for me, the traditional easy, but tried and true, non-Cheez Whiz, non Velveeta, just good on-hand shredded cheese, with Cheez It crazers broccoli casserole. I had somewhat of a hard time finding it on the web and just that I would post it to make it easy for others. Someone suggested Au Gratin Potatoes with it so I think that's what I'm going to make tomorrow with my Thanksgiving Dinner, which I regretably missed due to sinus/allergy illness. Looking forward to the make-up meal with those I love. Thanks to all of you for your contributions to this website. This is my favorite recipe website and I use it very often.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook Broccoli according to pkg directions, I cook a little less.
- Mix soup, onion, mayo, and cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper in a separate bowl.
- Drain broccoli very well and mix with soup mixture.
- Fold 1/2 of crushed Cheez It's into broccoli mixture.
- Pour broccoli mixture into 9 x 13 greased dish and top with remaining Cheez It crackers.
- Place in pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes, until bubbly.
I think my Mom started making this in the 70's! I still make it and it never fails to be a big hit! I generally add more broccoli, and always some lemon juice! Mom's recipe included slivered almonds along with the crushed Cheez-its! Be forewarned, tho.....it IS addictive!!!