Broccoli and Velveeta Casserole
photo by Brenda.
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen broccoli
- 1⁄2 a box of 16oz Ritz cracker
- 3⁄4 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- Cook broccoli and drain water.
- Add Velvetta and cook until melted.
- In a seperate pan melt butter, then remove from heat.
- Add crumbled Ritz crackers to the butter and stir until mixed well.(You can crumble the crackers by hand or by putting them in a storage bag and crush with a rolling pin).
- Spray a 1 3/4 quart cassarole dish with cooking spray.
- Spoon in half the crackers into the dish.
- Pour broccoli and cheese mixture in and cover with the rest of the crackers.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes uncovered at 350 degrees or until top browns.
see 6 more reviews