Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
The Cheez-Its add a fun touch to this recipe.
- 1 (20 ounce) can asparagus, undrained
- 1 (10 ounce) box Cheez-It crackers, crushed
- 2 eggs, hard-boiled and sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix asparagus and juice with cream of mushroom soup and mushrooms. Put half crackers on bottom of a greased baking dish.
- Pour soup mixture onto crackers, layer with sliced egg. Top with other half of crackers.
- Cook for 30 minutes or until bubbly.