Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy to make and delicious. Great when you have leftover turkey.
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken broth, undiluted
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces noodles, cooked
- 2 cups diced turkey or 2 cups chicken, cooked
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, mix the 2 soups and the broth.
- Stir in the cheddar cheese, then add noodles, turkey and mushrooms.
- Mix well, then put in a greased 13 X 9 inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and paprika on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees till bubbly and browned, about 30 minutes.