Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Not for those on a diet since it's quite rich and pretty darn cheesy.
- 15 ounces creamed corn
- 15 ounces corn, undrained
- 1 1⁄2 cups Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup onion, minced
- 1 cup spaghetti, uncooked and broken into thirds
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Combine all ingredients into a 13 x 9 x 2 casserole dish, adding enough milk to allow spaghetti to be somewhat covered.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 10-20 minutes.
We loved this. I made this for our Easter dinner and we thought it was very good. I did add some salt and pepper (which I do to all food) but otherwise followed the recipe. This is so easy and simple. DD put this together in no time. My family really liked it and I will make again. Thank you for sharing this yummy recipe.
This needs some major seasoning help. Very bland.