photo by Kimberley Quinlan
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 750 g cheddar cheese, Diced
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes, Diced
- 1 (6 ounce) can spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) box spaghetti noodles
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dice cheddar cheese into small cubes.
- Put diced cheese in an ovenproof bowl.
- Add 1 can diced tomatoes, Spaghetti Sauce, salt and pepper if desired.
- Partially cook 4 to 6 portions of spaghetti.
- Add spaghetti to bowl.
- Mix all together (I use my hands).
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees until golden crispy and gooey.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I got called in to work late this morning, so I decided to get this casserole ready for my DH and 2 DS's to enjoy later without me. I called home at dinner time and they were all singing the praises of this dish! I used 12 ounces of spaghetti and I have to admit that I quit cubing the cheese at 500 gm (~1 pound) because there wes a ton at that point. The leftovers that I had when I got home reheated very well. I also packed this for both DS's lunches tomorrow. Thanks!!
Wow Fantastick For every cheese Lover From a single working mom now have 4 kids with 1 on the way ,this is a souper easy meal and all my kids liked it including the one in me , Now it is a craving and My kids love it , I will forward this fantastick receipe on great for the working person or for a busy parent WOW!!! THANKS KIM
see 4 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I have been cooking since i was 4 My grandma would put me on a stool over a gas range to make gravy on Sunday dinners. Making Gravy and pies since 4 years old and cooking ever since . and enjoy it as a hobby. and love trying new and wonderful receipes. My favorit cookbook is one from a scool that has everyones favorite receipies in it.</p>