1/2 Photos of Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
1 hr 15 mins
Talk about Comfort food!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've also made it with Monterey Jack Cheese to give it a little kick!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Melt butter and blend in flour; add milk cooking until slightly thickened (can be done in Microwave).
- 3Add shredded cheese and brie until melted.
- 4Butter pan and layer 1/2 the potatoes, onions, bacon bits, and sauce then add next layer. (You can do more layers if you want ending with sauce.).
- 5Bake for 1 hour until tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 469.2
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 684.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 17.8 g