Grammy Charlotte's Note:
From Best Loved Casseroles. Its soooooooo good! Remember microwave oven times may vary. You could add chicken or beef and make this an entre' also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine rice and 2/3 cup French Fried onions in large bowl.
- 2Spoon half of the rice mixture into microwavable 2 quart shallow casserole.
- 3Spread sour cream over rice mixture.
- 4Layer half of the salsa and half of the cheese over sour cream.
- 5Sprinkle with remaining rice mixture, salsa and cheese.
- 6Cover loosely with plastic wrap.
- 7Microwave on high 8 minutes or until heated through.
- 8Sprinkle with remaining 2/3 cups onions.
- 9Microwave 1 minute or until onions are golden.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Rice Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.9
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 36.6 mg
- Sodium 634.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: