Cheesy Potato Corn Chowder
- 1. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook until tender, about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Increase heat to medium high and add potato and chopped Canadian bacon. Sauté until the potatoes start to brown and are tender, about 3-5 minutes.
- 3. Add milk and stir continuously.
- 4. When milk boils, add creamed corn, corn kernels and thyme to soup and simmer until heated through.
- 5. Add shredded cheese ¼ cup at a time and stir until the cheese is melted.
- 6. Season with salt and pepper as desired.