Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just as fast as a boxed mix but much healthier and yummier! Very popular here in TX where we like to add a little crushed red pepper or cayenne to it. Very Italian in flavor.
- 5 cups pasta, cooked
- 29 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb ground turkey, cooked and drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Mix sauce, meat, parmesan, mushrooms and pasta in a greased or sprayed 9x13 pan.
- Top with mozzarella and bake at 375F for 30 minutes.
Looking to use up some ground turkey I bought on sale, I found this recipe. Very good. I used a homemade chunky pasta sauce from the freezer ( I don't remember which recipe).
This is excellent!! I am not a big fan of spaghetti but this was good. I have never baked spaghetti before. I also used fresh mushrooms. I used Hunts Roasted Garlic and Onion spaghetti sauce. and Italian sausage. It was a nice blend of flavors. I think I will make my spaghetti like this from now on.
This was really good. Made some additions - zucchini, green peppers and used freshed mushrooms...