Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
What's better? Cheese, Chiles, Rice and Sour Cream? Feel free to add other ingredients. I don't think you can mess this up. A great way to use left over rice. Prep time includes 20 min. to cook raw rice. Great as a side for a Mexican Meal. Also good with more cheese.
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 2 (4 ounce) cans green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Fold all ingredients together, except cheddar.
- Pour into 3 quart greased casserole. Top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 until bubbly, about 30 minute.