1/5 Photos of Cheesy Italian Tortellini (Crock Pot)
7 hrs 10 mins
Easy tasty crock pot recipe that makes the house smell terrific! *UPDATE* This can be made then frozen for OAMC.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown beef; drain.
- 2Spray crock pot with cooking spray.
- 3Mix beef, marinara sauce, mushrooms and tomatoes in crock pot.
- 4Cook on low 7 - 8 hours.
- 5Stir in the tortellini and sprinkle with cheese.
- 6Cover and cook for 15 minutes more.
- 8If frozen for OAMC this heats well and does not dry out if you can reheat in freezer bags or sealable bags. Excellent.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Italian Tortellini (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.2
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 99.2 mg
- Sodium 819.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 30.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated 3-cheese tortellini