Recipe by kzbhansen
Easy tasty crock pot recipe that makes the house smell terrific! *UPDATE* This can be made then frozen for OAMC.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) marinara sauce, refrigerated kind
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 (14 ounce) cancrushed Italian tomatoes
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated 3-cheese tortellini
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef; drain.
- Spray crock pot with cooking spray.
- Mix beef, marinara sauce, mushrooms and tomatoes in crock pot.
- Cook on low 7 - 8 hours.
- Stir in the tortellini and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes more.
- If frozen for OAMC this heats well and does not dry out if you can reheat in freezer bags or sealable bags. Excellent.