Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Recipe from Ro-tel.com, sounds quite yummy.
- 1 round loaf king's Hawaiian sweet bread (1 lb.)
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, pasteurized prepared cheese product cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 (10 ounce) canro*tel diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1⁄3 cup chopped red onion
- 1 (8 ounce) packageoscar mayer smoked ham, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- Preheat oven to 350?F. Cut slice from top of bread loaf; remove center of loaf, leaving 1-inch-thick shell. Cut removed bread into bite-sized pieces; cover and set aside for later use. Place bread shell on baking sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minute or until lightly toasted. Cool slightly.
- Mix Velveeta, tomatoes and onions in large microwavable bowl. Microwave on high 5 minute or until Velveeta is completely melted, stirring after 3-min. Stir-in ham and pineapple. Pour into bread shell. Serve with reserved bread pieces and assorted fresh vegetable dippers.