Recipe by fayberrie
This is a quick recipe that my son and husband both love. Super dish for cookouts and easy to carry or travel with. This is super with hamburgers and pork chops!
- 2 lbs hash brown potatoes (in refrigerator section at grocery store)
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 3 cups finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray a 9 x 13 dish with oil.
- Set aside 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients and put into baking dish.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake 45 minutes to 1 hour, depending on how golden and bubbly you like your cheese.