Cheesy Hash Browns Casserole
photo by Aunt Paula
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 (2 lb) package frozen hash browns
- 2 cups Velveeta cheese, cheese-cubed
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces sour cream (1 cup)
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons chopped onions
- Spray a 13 x 9 pan with cooking spray first, then mix all ingredients into a very large bowl, and put into pan.
- Bake at 350* for 1 hour or till done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live here in wild, wonderful West Virginia with my wonderful husband. I won't give lower than a 3 star on a recipe. Just because I didn't care for it, doesn't mean some else won't, they might love it. We all have different tastes. And I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.</p>