Best Hash Browns Casserole
photo by Kim M.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 40mins
- 2 lbs frozen shredded hash browns, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups corn flakes, slightly crushed
- 4 tablespoons margarine, melted
- Mix all ingredients except cornflakes and 4 T. melted margarine. Pour in 9x13 inch baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle top with cornflakes and margarine.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 1 more reviews