Recipe by Drea M
A zesty cheesy hamburger refried bean dip cooked in a crock pot, served with with tortilla chips. Great for parties and events.
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 2 cans campbell's cheese soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups of blocks Velveeta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup ortega taco sauce
- 1 lb ground beef
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and drain ground beef. Add all cans of beans and cheese soup, cut velveeta into blocks and add. Add taco sauce and hamburger. Cook on low setting in crock pot for about at least an hour or until is melted and hot stiring occasionaly. Leave on warm. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.