Recipe by Margo59
I make this for family brunches. Make it the night before and just bake it in the morning. Serve with coffeecake and fresh fruit. I've always received compliments when I serve this.
- 453.59 g monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 14.79 ml flour
- 473.18 ml shredded sharp cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- 1 package Canadian bacon, chopped (about 12 slices)
- 12 eggs
- 236.59 ml milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss Monterey Jack cheese with flour; place in bottom of greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Top with Cheddar cheese.
- Place chopped Canadian Bacon evenly over cheeses.
- Beat eggs and milk in bowl and pour over the bacon.
- Cover and chill overnight in refrigerator.
- Remove from frig for 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake, uncovered at 325 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
- (Time does not reflect refrigeration time).