Recipe by Aubribanana
A yummy dish that is reserved for special events. This is probably not something you would want to eat regularly as the nutritional value is very low and calories are very high. But it is oh so good at a Thanksgiving or Christmas feast!
Top Review by Haastyle92
I made this dish for Thanksgiving and my in laws loved it. I was surprised to see them take seconds. I think, for me at least, the little bit of sugar makes it better. It is definitely staying in my cookbook.
- 1 cup Velveeta cheese, cubed, heaping
- 1 cup macaroni noodles, uncooked
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a small baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl combine all ingredients. For fast baking prepare the night before and let sit in refrigerator over night. Mix well and pour ingredients into baking dish. Bake covered for 35 minutes, stirring once halfway through. Remove cover and bake 15 more minutes. Test the doneness of the pasta and if it is still crunchy, bake another 15 minutes, or until pasta has reached your desired doneness. This recipe is easy to double or even triple, cooking time make take longer when tripled. Use a 9X13 baking dish when doubling.