1/1 Photo of Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
This is total comfort food! I made it for dinner and used minced onion and cream of chicken soup instead of how it is posted. My family raved!! I'm afraid to see the calories/fat in this....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil chicken until done, remove from water and shred.
- 2Using broth from chicken, plus enough water (if needed) to boil spaghetti.
- 3While the noodles are boiling, in a separate pan, cook onion in butter.
- 4Mix cheese and soup with onion until it makes a sauce -- be careful not to burn it!
- 5Drain the spaghetti and add the cheese mixture to it.
- 6Add the shredded chicken and place in a 9x13 baking dish.
- 7Add crushed potato chips on top.
- 8Bake at 350F 20-30 minutes until bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 592.5
- Calories from Fat 300
- Total Fat 33.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Cholesterol 121.7 mg
- Sodium 1256.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 30.7 g