Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is total comfort food! I made it for dinner and used minced onion and cream of chicken soup instead of how it is posted. My family raved!! I'm afraid to see the calories/fat in this....
- 4-5 chicken breasts
- 340.19 g spaghetti
- 453.59 g Velveeta cheese
- 304.75 g cream of mushroom soup
- 1 onion, chopped
- 118.29 ml butter
- 118.29 ml potato chips, crushed
- Boil chicken until done, remove from water and shred.
- Using broth from chicken, plus enough water (if needed) to boil spaghetti.
- While the noodles are boiling, in a separate pan, cook onion in butter.
- Mix cheese and soup with onion until it makes a sauce -- be careful not to burn it!
- Drain the spaghetti and add the cheese mixture to it.
- Add the shredded chicken and place in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Add crushed potato chips on top.
- Bake at 350F 20-30 minutes until bubbly.
This rescipe is soooo EASY & SOOO YUMMY and warm and it feeds a good size crowd, We all loved it!! I have 3 boys with bottomless pit stomachs and they have friends the same way over & this rescipe is the 1st one I run to!!! You just cant go wrong! I like ours with some yummy sour dough garlic bread.....Thanks for the rescipe im off to the kitchen to make it again.......
This was fast and easy to make! I made this for dinner and my whole family loved it. My son asked me if it was easy to make because he'd like to make it for himself when he goes off to college. This is a kid who doesn't normally show an interest in cooking (only eating), so that is a huge compliment! LOL He LOVED it and he ate two huge helpings. I followed the directions, but used cream of chicken soup instead of the cream of mushroom. I also omitted the potato chip topping because I was out of potato chips. I will definitely file this recipe into my box of favorites. Thank you mydesigirl for posting!