- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa, divided
- 8 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 3⁄4 lb Velveeta cheese, cut up
- 1⁄4 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir chicken, bell pepper, and cream cheese & ½ cup salsa in saucepan on low heat until cream cheese is melted.
- Spoon 1/3-cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla, roll up. Place seam side down in lightly greased baking dish.
- Stir Velveeta cheese & milk in saucepan on low heat until smooth. Pour over tortillas and cover with foil.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Pour remaining salsa over tortillas.