Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Makes a great freezer meal. Just add the biscuits when your cook it.
Make and share this Cheesy Chicken and Biscuit Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium heat and add the chopped onion. Sauté until tender.
- Add milk, sour cream, and soup. Heat through.
- Add 1/2 cup cheese and spoon into an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Lay biscuits side by side on top of the mixture. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
This was more of a soup with a biscuit on top.It was okay.
Sinfully good! This is total comfort food made easy. Made as written but put chicken mixture in the oven for 20 minutes before added the biscuits on top. I used a round pan and the 7 outer biscuits baked nicely but the center one was a little gooey. I'll be making this for the family again. I adopted this chef for the *Spring PAC 2008* game
I thought that this was really good!I think that it needs some veggies in it,so I added some frozen mixed veggies and some corn.I also added a can of black beans.I used one of my favorite shortcuts for the chicken.I used 2 cans of chicken in it .I also used two cans of Grands whole wheat biscuits fot the top.I used a little more cheese than it called for because I love cheese.I think that made it more my taste.I really think that is ia a great base for a casserole.I just happen to love a lot of veggies.But, I must say that it reminds me of a pot pie.Good comfort food!Thanks for the recipe!