Recipe by Tabicatster
Makes a great freezer meal. Just add the biscuits when your cook it.
Top Review by katkcjs
The recipe never says to add the cubed chicken. Duh. It is a bit soupy. Add cooked rice. I used more chicken and added pepper. Cook longer. Biscuits were not done in the middle. Veggie of choice on the side.
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and cubed
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) can buttermilk biscuits
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium heat and add the chopped onion. Sauté until tender.
- Add milk, sour cream, and soup. Heat through.
- Add 1/2 cup cheese and spoon into an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Lay biscuits side by side on top of the mixture. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.