Makes a great freezer meal. Just add the biscuits when your cook it.
Make and share this Cheesy Chicken and Biscuit Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium heat and add the chopped onion. Sauté until tender.
- Add milk, sour cream, and soup. Heat through.
- Add 1/2 cup cheese and spoon into an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Lay biscuits side by side on top of the mixture. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.