From Healthy Foods
Make and share this Cheesy Broccoli Soup recipe from Food.com.
- In a large soup pot, saute onions and garlic until wilted.
- Add chopped broccoli and continue cooking.
- Pour broth over the top and cook until broccoli is very tender, about 30 minutes.
- In batches, process soup through a food processor or blender until almost smooth (some chunks are nice).
- Add milk and let continue cooking another 20 minutes, but be careful not to let boil or the soup will separate.
- When nice and thick, remove from heat and serve in individual bowls. Top each bowl with 1/4-cup cheddar cheese and serve with a great, big salad and whole grain bread. Makes a great dinner!