From Taste of the South magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup minced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup minced green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 (8 ounce) containers lump crabmeat, picked
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- toasted french bread rounds or cracker
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2In a large bowl, combine Monterey Jack cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, bell pepper, green onion, parsley, lemon juice, Old Bay seasoning and ground red pepper. Gently fold crabmeat into cheese mixture.
- 3Spoon mixture into a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- 4Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top of crab mixture.
- 5Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until bubbly.
- 6Serve hot with toasted French rounds or crackers.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Baked Crab Dip
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.3
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 79.0 mg
- Sodium 412.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 16.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning