Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
From Taste of the South magazine.
Make and share this Cheesy Baked Crab Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup minced red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup minced green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 (8 ounce) containers lump crabmeat, picked
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- toasted french bread rounds or cracker
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- In a large bowl, combine Monterey Jack cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, bell pepper, green onion, parsley, lemon juice, Old Bay seasoning and ground red pepper. Gently fold crabmeat into cheese mixture.
- Spoon mixture into a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top of crab mixture.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve hot with toasted French rounds or crackers.