- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) cartonspreadable chive & onion cream cheese
- 2 (14 ounce) cans water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 (8 ounce) tubes refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, artichokes and garlic until blended.
- Unroll both tubes of crescent dough into rectangles. Place dough in an ungreased 15 x 10 x 1 inch baking pan; press onto the bottom of pan, sealing seams and performations.
- Spread with artichoke mixture.
- Bake at 375F for 18-20 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Cut into square; serve warm.