Cheesy Dapper Apple Squares
- Ready In:
16 squares (approx)
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, baking soda and butter; set aside 1-1/2 cups of the crumb mixture, then pat the rest into the prepared baking dish.
- Place the cheese slices on top of the crumb mixture.
- In a medium-size bowl combine the apples with the sugar, then layer over the cheese slices.
- Add in the walnuts to the reserved 1-1/2 cups mixture, then sprinkle evenly over the apples.
- Bake for about 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely, then cut into 2-inch squares.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!