Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fabulous appetizer for a large crowd. I have used this many times for various church functions and parties.
- 226.79 g Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 170.09 g spicy seafood sauce
- 113.39 g can baby shrimp (optional)
- 118.29 ml chopped green pepper
- 118.29 ml chopped green onion
- 118.29 ml chopped tomato
- 236.59 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- Soften cream cheese, blend in sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Spread on the bottom of a 14” to 16” round glass platter with at least ½ inch sides.
- Spread seafood sauce evenly over cheese mix. Sprinkle on remaining ingredients one at a time.
- Serve with crackers. I like some of the fancy ones like onion or vegetable or swiss cheese but plain ones work as well as this dip is quite tangy.