Recipe by laursy
Fabulous appetizer for a large crowd. I have used this many times for various church functions and parties.
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 6 ounces spicy seafood sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can baby shrimp (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften cream cheese, blend in sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Spread on the bottom of a 14” to 16” round glass platter with at least ½ inch sides.
- Spread seafood sauce evenly over cheese mix. Sprinkle on remaining ingredients one at a time.
- Serve with crackers. I like some of the fancy ones like onion or vegetable or swiss cheese but plain ones work as well as this dip is quite tangy.