1/1 Photo of Cheesecake Squares
I love this recipe because it got me an "A" one week in my "Newspaper In Classroom" class back in high school. If we made a recipe we found in the newspaper, and the teacher liked it, he'd grade us well. My teacher's questionable grading practices aside, this is a great recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300F; spray 8x8 pan with non-stick pan spray, set aside.
- 2In food processor, combine brown sugar, nuts, and flour.
- 3Add melted butter& blend until crumbly (or combine all with a pastry blender).
- 4Reserve 3/4c for topping; press remainder firmly in prepared pan.
- 5Bake for approx 10-12 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile beat cream cheese and sugar in a medium bow; add remaining ngredients and beat until smooth.
- 7Pour cheese mixture onto crust; top with reserved crumbs and bake another 25-30 minutes.
- 8Cool; cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake Squares
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.8
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 76.8 mg
- Sodium 150.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 5.6 g