Lemony Cheesecake Squares
photo by Izy Hossack
- Ready In:
- Melt butter in saucepan, then stir in graham cracker crumbs and 2 T.
- Measure and set aside 3 T crumbs for topping.
- Press remaining crumbs into ungreased 9" square pan and set aside.
- For filling, dissolve jello in boiling water in a bowl.
- In small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice together until smooth.
- Slowly, beat in warm jello.
- Chill until it starts to set.
- Beat cream until stiff and fold into mixture.
- Pour over crust in pan and sprinkle with reserved 3 T crumbs.
- Chill well.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!