Strawberry Cheesecake Squares
photo by Bay Laurel
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 4 (250 g) packages light cream cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup butter (melted)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 1 (540 ml) can strawberry pie filling
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- In a bowl, mix up the 1/2 cup melted butter and graham cracker crumbs until there are no dry crumbs left. In a 9x13 pan, pat the graham cracker crumbs down firmly. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile as that is baking, In a large bowl whip up the cream cheese, add in sugar, maple syrup, 1/4 cup butter and vanilla. Add in one egg at a time and whip with electric hand mixer until all eggs are well blended.
- Take the graham cracker crust out of the oven. Place and spread evenly the cream cheese mixture and bake for 1 hour. You will want to check 30 minutes in and 15 minutes after. At 40 minutes it looks done but the middle is still raw. Dont be afraid to have darker edges, you'll not burn the cheesecake.
- Once the cheesecake filling is cooked. Chill for 3-5 hours. Then pour the pie filling over and spread evenly. Cut into squares once done!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to see what ways I can make food interesting. Food is my passion! I cook with the freshest ingredients as possible to make all my meals full of flavour. I rather take the time to cook a great meal than go to a restaurant to be disappointed as I have become my very own food critic.=D I have come to love recipezaar and its community. I always look forward to testing out the next new recipe after a days work. I Thank you!