One of the best appetizers you’ll ever find. With all of the different ingredients and sauces, these lettuce wraps are perfect for sharing with a group. These make a great dish for bringing to a pot luck. However, since I can walk to a Cheesecake Factory, I think I will get it there. The best top secret restaurant recipes for each item and the sauces are all included but had to be entered separately as Food.com has a 50 ingredient limit. This and others can be found at http://restaurantrecipesbook.com/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Thai Chicken Satays
- 1 lb chicken breast (Bamboo skewers, 10-12 inches)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot, grated
- 3/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 green onions, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups bean sprouts
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, roasted
Thai Coconut Curry Noodles
- 12 ounces egg noodles, fresh best
- 1 tablespoon garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 pinch turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
Thai Marinated Cucumbers
- 1Chicken Satays:.
- 2Cut chicken into 3/4 inch strips.
- 3Place in a shallow glass dish.
- 4Combine soy sauce, lime juice, garlic, ginger and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
- 5Add water and mix thoroughly.
- 6Pour over chicken.
- 7Toss to coat all of the chicken pieces.
- 8Cover and marinade in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, up to 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- 9Soak bamboo skewers 20 minutes in cold water to keep them from burning.
- 10Drain the chicken and reserve the marinade.
- 11Weave the chicken strips onto each skewers, alternation with green onion pieces. You may need to use several pieces to cover each skewer.
- 12Brush chicken and onions with reserved marinade.
- 13Grill the skewers on an uncovered grill over medium-high heat for 6 to 8 minutes, turning halfway through the grilling.
- 14Bean Sprouts:.
- 15Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- 16Add the bean sprouts along with the other ingredients.
- 17Cook over a medium-high heat until the bean sprouts are tender.
- 18Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- 19Thai Coconut Curry Noodles:.
- 20Place the noodles in hot water, separating with a fork.
- 21Let the noodles soak until tender or according to the directions on the package.
- 22Drain and keep warm.
- 23In a medium saucepan, heat the coconut milk on low heat and slowly stir in the curry paste.
- 24When it begins to simmer, add in the remaining ingredients.
- 25Continue to simmer for approximately 2 minutes.
- 26Stir in the noodles and serve.
- 27Thai Marinated Cucumbers:.
- 28Combine the vinegar, sugar, water and salt in a small pan.
- 29Cook over a medium heat, stirring until it boils and the sugar is dissolved.
- 30Remove from heat and let it cool to room temperature.
- 31Peel the cucumber and cut lengthwise into quarters and again crosswise into 1/8 inch slices.
- 32Place in a serving bowl and pour marinade over cucumbers, stirring to blend.
- 33Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
- 34Tamarind Cashew Dipping Sauce Tamarind Cashew Dipping Sauce.
- 35Peanut Sauce Peanut Sauce Ala Cheesecake Factory.
- 36Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce.
- 37Putting it All Together:.
- 38Remove the hard stems from the bottom of each leaf of lettuce.
- 39Wash and dry the leaves and arrange in a group on a larger platter.
- 40Remove 2 red cabbage leaves, wash and dry and slice in half vertically.
- 41Arrange on the serving platter and fill with each one of the fillings (chicken, bean sprouts, thai coconut curry noodles and marinated cucumbers).
- 42Let your friends or family create their own lettuce wraps by choosing a filling or fillings and placing it on a leaf along with a choice of sauce.
- 43Fold the leaf in half and enjoy!
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake Factory Lettuce Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (2150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3753.1
- Calories from Fat 1116
- Total Fat 124.0 g
- Saturated Fat 64.8 g
- Cholesterol 577.8 mg
- Sodium 8268.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 496.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 21.9 g
- Sugars 225.8 g
- Protein 172.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red curry paste