Recipe by CheesyGal
From Cooking Light - I will have to try this soon. For a stylish touch you can serve this as a tasty dip in martini glasses.
- 3 ounces neufchatel cheese
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 tablespoons low-fat milk
- 2 cups frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, combine the Neufchatel cheese, sugar, and milk.
- Mix thoroughly until well blended and smooth.
- Gently combine the frozen fat free whipped topping and vanilla with the mixture.
- Serve chilled with assorted fruits, marshmallows, or chunks of chocolate for dipping.