- 1 (19 7/8 ounce) box fudge brownie mix (9x13 size)
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on package.
- Pour into greased 9X13-inch pan.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar; mix well.
- Add egg and vanilla; mix until just blended.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over brownie batter; cut through with knife.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 35-40 minutes, or until cream cheese is lightly browned.