1/1 Photo of Cheesecake Brownies
Simple and yummy cheesecake brownies using packaged brownie mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare brownie mix as directed on package.
- 2Pour into greased 9X13-inch pan.
- 3Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- 4Add sugar; mix well.
- 5Add egg and vanilla; mix until just blended.
- 6Pour cream cheese mixture over brownie batter; cut through with knife.
- 7Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 35-40 minutes, or until cream cheese is lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.3
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 38.4 mg
- Sodium 198.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 28.8 g
- Protein 4.2 g