Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Simple and yummy cheesecake brownies using packaged brownie mix.
- 1 (19 7/8 ounce) box fudge brownie mix (9x13 size)
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on package.
- Pour into greased 9X13-inch pan.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar; mix well.
- Add egg and vanilla; mix until just blended.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over brownie batter; cut through with knife.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 35-40 minutes, or until cream cheese is lightly browned.
Very good and easy to do. Would like to have had more of a cheesecake flavor. May double the topping recipe next time to see how that works. But overall...a winner!!!!
It is absolutely delightful and wonderful. The mix of rich chocolaty brownies and creamcheese is perfect with a cup of hot black coffee! Very very easy also.