Recipe by dojemi
This was served at a function I attended and I had to search out the maker who, fortunately for me, happened to be sitting at our table. This cheesecake is sooooo creamy and sooooo delicious. Please note cook time in recipe.
Top Review by minmin-mika
This recipe was fabulous! This was a hit with the girl friend of my son. That hint of lemon really is surprising tasty! She was asking for the recipe! we really enjoyed this dish and I'll be making it again. Thanks so much for the great recipe.
- 5 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 3⁄4 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 6 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease 10" springform pan.
- Mix crust ingredients and toss on sides and bottom of pan.
- Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, flour, lemon rind, orange rind, salt and eggs- adding eggs one-at-a-time and beating after each addition.
- Add heavy cream and vanilla.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.
- Keep checking till top is cracked and fairly dry- usually takes another 10 to 20 minutes.