Prep 45 mins
Cook 20 mins
In ‘The Muffin Tin Cookbook’ by Brette Sember
Make and share this Cheeseburger Pies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (Pillsbury)
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 10 ounces ground beef
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 slices American cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare 6 regular muffin cups by spraying with cooking spray.
- Unroll pie crust; align a 4 inch biscuit cutter against the edge of the crust.
- Cut out 1 circle; repeat, cutting the next as close as possible to the previous cut-out; you will get 5 circles.
- Take 2 big pieces of dough and press them together so you can cut out 1 more circle.
- Place each circle into a regular muffin cup; it will fit sot the edge of the crust is right at the top edge of the cup.
- Mix the onion, ground beef, 2 T ketchup, 1 T yellow mustard, 1 T pickle relish, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and shredded cheese in a bowl until combined; divide among cups.
- Break the American cheese into squares by folding the full piece in half then in half again to make 4 squares, then folding the ½ piece in half once to make 2 squares, for a total of 6 squares.
- Place 1 square on top of each burger.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until beef is cooked through.
- Serve with additional ketchup, mustard, and relish.