Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Found this in Quick & Easy Taste of Home Magazine. Changed beef to turkey and I could not resist sneeking in the veggies. Fooled the whole family. They never noticed.
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) cancondensed condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (20 ounce) package frozen shoestring French fries
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup shredded zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mushroom
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup shredded broccoli
- Brown turkey in a large skillet.
- Add garlic powder,onion powder, carrots, broccoli.
- Saute about 5 minutes or until carrots are tender.
- Add mushrooms and zucchini.
- Saute about 3 minutes.
- Stir in soups.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Arrange fries on top.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 50-55 minutes or until fries are golden brown.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
What a great combination! I did not shredded veggies, but cut into small pieces. (no small kids). The shoestrings pototoes are awesome texture and flavor to the dish. Will make again and adding evenly more veggies. Thanks for sharing Katha!!