Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Recipes courtesy of Giada De Laurentis. I saw these recipes and we had to try them. Comfort food at the utmost! So very easy, as well.
- Pour the broth into a heavy large saucepan.
- Cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Season the broth with pepper, to taste.
- Simmer over medium heat until al dente, about 7 minutes.
- While broth is simmering prepare Parmesan crisps.
- PARMESAN CRISPS:.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Pour a heaping tablespoon of Parmesan onto a silicone or parchment lined baking sheet and lightly pat down. A silicone baking sheet is highly recommended.
- Repeat with the remaining cheese, spacing the spoonfuls about a 1/2" apart.
- Bake for 3-5 minutes or until golden and crisp. Cool. (Makes 8-10 crisps.).
- Ladle the broth and tortellini into soup bowls.
- Top with parsley and a Parmesan crisp in each bowl; serve at once.