- 3 (680.38 g) package cream cheese, softened,divided
- 473.18 ml shredded Italian cheese blend or 473.18 ml mozzarella cheese
- 118.29 ml finely chopped yellow sweet onion
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 14.79 ml minced fresh basil
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 0.5 ml Tabasco sauce, to taste
- 4.92 ml milk (plus additional tsp if necessary for spreadable quality)
- 8 medium pitted ripe black olives
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, combine two packages of the cream cheese, shredded cheese, onion, Worcestershire, basil, garlic powder, and Tabasco.
- Line a 8-inch by 4-inch by 2-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap.
- Press cream cheese mixture into pan; cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove chilled cheese mixture from pan; cut in half width-wise and stack one on top of the other on a serving plate to make a cube.
- In a mixing bowl, beat milk and remaining cream cheese until smooth and spread over cube.
- Cut olives in half and arrange on top and sides to decorate the cubes like dice.
- Serve with crackers.