1/4 Photos of Cheese Spread Dice
A fun cheese "ball" to serve at card game and football get togethers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (680.38 g) package cream cheese, softened,divided
- 473.18 ml shredded Italian cheese blend or 473.18 ml mozzarella cheese
- 118.29 ml finely chopped yellow sweet onion
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 14.79 ml minced fresh basil
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 0.5 ml Tabasco sauce, to taste
- 4.92 ml milk (plus additional tsp if necessary for spreadable quality)
- 8 medium pitted ripe black olives
- 1In a mixing bowl, combine two packages of the cream cheese, shredded cheese, onion, Worcestershire, basil, garlic powder, and Tabasco.
- 2Line a 8-inch by 4-inch by 2-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap.
- 3Press cream cheese mixture into pan; cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 4Remove chilled cheese mixture from pan; cut in half width-wise and stack one on top of the other on a serving plate to make a cube.
- 5In a mixing bowl, beat milk and remaining cream cheese until smooth and spread over cube.
- 6Cut olives in half and arrange on top and sides to decorate the cubes like dice.
- 7Serve with crackers.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Spread Dice
Serving Size: 1 (826 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 810.3
- Calories from Fat 712
- Total Fat 79.1 g
- Saturated Fat 44.0 g
- Cholesterol 250.1 mg
- Sodium 874.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 14.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian cheese blend