Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
It tastes best when it is fresh and warm. One of my favorite recipes from breadworld.com.
Make and share this Cheese Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, combine 3/4 cup flour, sugar, yeast, and salt.
- Heat milk, water, and butter until butter melts. Add to the flour mixture.
- Beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer.
- Add egg and 1/2 cup flour; beat 2 minutes at high speed.
- Stir in 3/4 to1 cup flour and cheese to make a stiff batter.
- Spoon in greased muffin cups. Cover, let rise for about 1 hour.
- Bake at 375F for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from cups, cool on wire rack.
These were great! We loved them! so easy and the ingredients are easily on hand all the time; so a great last minute recipe. Made for PAC Spring 2010.
I really enjoyed making these, for a bread, they were fastfastfast. Word to the wise, though: dont use whole wheat flour. It was all we had when I made these and it just SUCKED the flavour out. I re-did them a week later with normal flour and my roommates LOVED em. I also added parmesan instead of cheddar and rosemary the second go round.