Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
What's not to love, it's cheese and ravioli! So yummy with a salad and crusty french bread.
- 6 quarts water
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen california-blend frozen vegetables
- 1 (25 ounce) packagefrozen cheese ravioli
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, bring water to boil. Add the vegetables; cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the ravioli. Cook 5 minutes longer or until vegetables and ravioli are tender; drain.
- Gently stir in butter. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese.