Recipe by My2Siamese
I haven't tried this recipe yet, but it sounds like it would be tasty. I found it on a box of corn flakes.
Top Review by Susie D
These were easy to make and tasty. I used prepared cornflake crumbs and it only took a few minutes to have them ready for the oven. I probably used 1/2 cup of the crumbs to lightly sprinkle the potatoes. I also added black pepper. I served them with an omelette in place of hashbrowns. Thank you for sharing the recipe! Reviewed for PAC Fall '07.
- 3 large baking potatoes, peeled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups corn flakes, which you must then crush
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into slices; about 1/4-inch thick. Place in single layer in 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Spray potatoes with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle potatoes with salt, then with cheese. Top with Corn Flakes cereal and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 375 degrees Farenheit for about 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Serve hot garnished with green onions.