Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This log is a favorite with my family and friends. Ii have to make this for all my special occasions.
- 3 cups of firm cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups of shredded tasty cheese
- 3 spring onions, diced
- 1⁄2 red pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 4 tablespoons curry powder
- Place cream cheese, tasty cheese, spring onions and red pepper and sweet chili sauce into a large bowl and mix well to combine.
- Place onto a large plate and mould the mixture into the shape of a log.
- Sprinkle the curry powder over the log including the sides and underside evenly.
- Place onto a serving platter and allow to set in the fridge until firm.