- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 egg yolk, lightly beaton
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
Directions See How It's Made
- Unroll the cresent roll dough.
- Spread the dough from 1 can in a 9 x 13 pan pressing the perforations to seal.
- Beat the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer.
- Spread over the dough in pan.
- Lay the dough from the second can over the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Combine powdered sugar and water to make glaze.
- Drizzle over top when cool.