1/5 Photos of Cheese Ball With Everything
4 hrs 15 mins
This savory variation belongs in every serious cook's repertoire. Serve these to a crowd you want to impress! Caution..This makes alot, the two small balls are as big as baseballs! I have been making these for years from a recipe I clipped from a magazine and they are always a hit. Cook time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (2 ounce) jar pimiento
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 10 slices bacon, crisp-cooked, drained, and crumbled
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1/4 cup snipped parsley
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- assorted cracker
- 1Let swiss and cheddar cheeses come to room temperature.
- 2In a large bowl beat together cream cheese and sour cream till fluffy.
- 3Beat in swiss cheese, cheddar cheese, onion, undrained pimiento, pickle relish, half of the bacon, 1/4 cup of the pecans, salt and pepper.
- 4Cover and chill till firm.
- 5Shape into 1 large or 2 small balls on wax paper.
- 6In a small bowl combine remaining bacon, pecans, parsley, and poppy seeds.
- 7Turn mixture out onto clean clean sheet of waxed paper.
- 8Roll cheese balls in seed mixture to coat.
- 9Wrap and chill.
- 10Let stand 30 minutes at room temperature before serving.
- 11Serve with crackers.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Ball With Everything
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.5
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 40.0 mg
- Sodium 192.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 7.4 g