Quick and easy--great at a party.
- Ready In:
- 2 -3 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped fine
- 2 slices ham, chopped into small pieces
- mayonnaise (to bind cheese ball)
- crushed walnuts
- 2 chopped green onions
- Mix together, cheese, green pepper, garlic, parsley, green onions and ham.
- Add mayo to bind and shape into a ball, being careful not to make mixture too wet.
- Roll in crushed walnuts and cover.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
- I decorate ball with lots of fresh parsley.
- Looks and tastes yummy.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
We were lucky enough to have this made for us by Evie herself at our Toowoomba, Qld, Recipezaar get together. This cheese ball was enjoyed by all and I will definitely be making it in the future. Evie, thank you for a lovely time at our together and we hope to catch up with you and your family again sometime soon.