Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yummy, is the word for this !!! It is great because this recipes makes two balls and they can be frozen which makes them great for a do ahead appetizer.
- In electric food processor, combine cream cheese, garlic,worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce.
- Blend well.
- Add cheddar cheese and process until cheese is fine.
- Shape mixture into 2 balls or logs.
- Wrap individually in plastic wrap.
- Place in freezer.
- While balls freeze, combine pecans and parsley and place in shallow bowl.
- Remove balls from freezer and roll them in pecan and parsley mixture.
- Wrap them in plastic wrap or foil, depending if you are using them now or freeze tham for later use.