Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy, is the word for this !!! It is great because this recipes makes two balls and they can be frozen which makes them great for a do ahead appetizer.
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped garlic (more if garlic lover )
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 lb sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup pecans, ground
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley
- In electric food processor, combine cream cheese, garlic,worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce.
- Blend well.
- Add cheddar cheese and process until cheese is fine.
- Shape mixture into 2 balls or logs.
- Wrap individually in plastic wrap.
- Place in freezer.
- While balls freeze, combine pecans and parsley and place in shallow bowl.
- Remove balls from freezer and roll them in pecan and parsley mixture.
- Wrap them in plastic wrap or foil, depending if you are using them now or freeze tham for later use.